12 Chap 09

CALIN: Wrapping the towel low on my hips, grabbing another one I rub it over my head to get the excess water out of my hair. Tossing it in the hamper, my stride takes me to Lhanna as she sits on the bed wrapped in a towel looking oh so damn sexy, putting lotion on. The bed dips slightly under my weight as I sit on the bed. Picking up the lotion, putting some in my hand, my voice is deep with need. “Let me help you with that baby.” I slowly massage the lotion into her shoulders, loving the soft little moans that are coming from my female and she softly says, “Calin.” Rising off the edge of the bed, I stand in front of her, looking down into the eyes as green as emeralds. Reaching out, I cup the side of her face in my hand, my thumb stroking her bottom lip. My cock jumps to attention when that sweet little tongue comes out and licks my thumb. A low rumble forms in my chest as she suckles my thumb. Dropping to my knees in front of her, reaching up, I open the towel that is wrapped around her. Pulling her hips to the edge of the bed and placing her feet on my thighs; I gently push her down. “I need to taste you baby.”

 LHANNA: My breath is coming out in tiny little pants, and my nerve ending feel like they are on fire. There is a need coming from Calin that is strong this night. Laying me back on the bed, positioned just the way he wants me, his large hands are rubbing the tops of my legs, massaging; the movements sensual as I feel his lips on the inside of my knee. Running his tongue over the crease at the back, then gliding his tongue up the inside of my thigh causes me to gasp as my legs begin to quiver. “Oh dear Goddess Calin!” He is dragging his fangs along my inner thigh; I can feel his warm breath at my core... And then, he bits and begin to feed as he inserted two thick fingers inside of me working them deep in me to the timing of him feeding from my thigh, it was too much too quick. Working his fingers faster, my hips arch up and he never missed a pull from his lips or a thrust of his fingers.. “OH FUCK!!!” My head pressed hard against the bed as I rode out the incredible orgasm I was having.

CALIN:  Feeling Lhanna’s walls contract around my fingers, her blood nourishing me, the need to hold her close, to mark her, to brand her as MINE is overwhelming. Licking the bite closed, slowly removing my fingers from deep inside her, they are covered with her juices. Standing, I hold Lhanna’s gaze as I take the two fingers I fucked her with and suck them to get every last drop of her essence. Dropping my towel to the floor, my cock is straining, needing to sheathed deep inside her warmth. As she moves up the bed, I follow. Crawling between her legs, I use my knee to open her to me. Leaning over her, my weight on one arm while I guide my cock into Lhanna. Sweet Goddess she is hot, wet and ready for me. She clenches her walls on the head of my cock wanting more. With one push, I bury myself deep inside her heat, all of me. I grow even harder as I feel her walls start to contract. Lhanna puts her legs around my hips and digs her fingers into my back. Looking into her eyes, I know she wants to feed. Pulling almost all the way out, I slam back into her offering my neck. She strikes and strikes hard. Feeling her pull hard at my vein, makes me fuck her. Hard. This is no love making. I have an urgency that I can’t explain. I drive into her over and over, getting so deep I feel her womb. Her muscles begin to contract, she seals the punctures. Looking down at her I fuck her even harder and she is meeting me thrust for thrust. “You.Are.MINE!* I growl at her as her orgasm rips through her body. Feeling my balls tighten, my back stiffens and I explode deep inside of her; feeling my cock thump inside of her as my come fills her up, I kiss her, almost desperately. Rolling to the side, my arms still wrapped around my female, I feel Lhanna’s body relax as sleep claims her...

No comments:

Post a Comment