05 Chap 10

REGO: Watching as they load my girl into the back of the 2nd truck, "You fuckers want to take a care with that??!! I thought your asses were professional for fucks sake!!" Shaking my head, this is going to be one hellluva a trip to NY. Saying goodbye to Detroit will be a pleasure. I've about had it with this damn place and it's time for a change of scenery for sure. I like NY. Chuckling, yeah it was pretty damn fun going back and forth to Death Ring. A male needs some extra curricular activities and damn if I didn't find them. Knowing what I got myself into, there ain't no turning back.

Reaching for the cell phone in my pocket, I text the little beauty: <text> Hey gorgeous, your worse nightmare is on the way. You still have a chance to rip up that transfer. LMAO! Tell the hot shot general to have the JD ready. See you in a few days. <send> Hopping in the back of the protected Garda truck, locking myself in, banging on the side letting the driver know lets roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment