01 S.S. (Rodmyn and Lhanna)

Rodmyn: What's up boss lady? I'm ready to fucking rock whenever you and boss man say so... Fucking male needs to do his shit and kill some Inert. I'm your best motherfucking scout and I need to do what I gotta, brother gets twitchy; know what I mean bl?? Where the damn females at around here? *rolling neck to the side hearing a loud fucking crack, orange eyes blaze*

Lhanna:
Soon Rodmyn, we still have a few details to work out with rotations and you will be unleased... *grins* I'm sure there are plenty of SINGLE females around for you.... SINGLE being the key word. *smh* A commander's wife..... *reaching up to pat his cheek* You are lucky I have a soft spot for you... *smirks*

Rodmyn:
Yeah, me and you always been real fucking tight. You know I got your ass protected and guarded when your male has to be some fucking place else, right? All right BL, I'm out, need to feel some female or two.... *vapors out with maniacal laughter*

Lhanna:
Hearing Roddy's words, I know he does not give them lightly. He is not your normal vamp. He has his own demon's he battles and I can only thank the Goddess that he is on our side.....

No comments:

Post a Comment