02 Fifty Shades Of Calin

Calin: Hearing her softly spoken question causes my shaft to go rock hard. “How about you get naked...now.” Seeing the shiver rip through her body, I watch as her arms cross over at the bottom of her t-shirt, slowly pulling it over her head, then toes off her Nike’s. Next, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants sliding them down over toned, muscular, curvy hips. A low growl rumbled through my chest at the sight of my female standing there in that lacy black thong. My voice thick with arousal, “Lose the thong Lhanna.” My nostrils flare smelling her rising desire. The pulse at the base of her neck is pumping quickly; watching the vein causes my fangs to drop. Licking her lips, her eyes meeting mine, she slides the piece of lace down over her thighs, dropping them to her ankles and stepping out of them. Striding up to my female I grab her around her arms, holding her tightly, kissing her hard, possessive; unyielding. My tongue domineering her, twining with hers, mimicking fucking. Breaking the heated kiss, hearing a small whimper from Lhanna, I put my hands on either side of her head tilting it so her eyes met mine, all the while subtly pressing my hard-on against her stomach, “Tonight you will yield to me in all things Dolhanna. I am your master. Is that understood?” At her nod, I continue; “You will not question what I do to you. You know that I would never hurt you. If things become too much you are to say turquoise, do you understand me?” Watching as she nods, “Say it Lhanna, say it so I know if things get to be way too intense you know what word to say to get me to stop.” Softly she says turquoise. “Louder.” “Turquoise!” she says much louder. Her scent of dark vanilla and her building arousal are just feeding the need in me to do this; we are both fucking aroused and ready to play. “Walk over to the dresser and face the mirror Dolhanna.” She does what I tell her to, looking at me expectantly in the reflection of the mirror. Reaching for the silk blindfold and two of the cords I walk towards her, with a very feral grin.

Dolhanna:
I am stunned, turned on beyond all belief that Calin is actually doing this. He is starting to get into it. I hope I don’t disappoint him. Feeling myself get wetter as he tells me to lose my clothes, a shiver shoots through my body at th
e sound of his husky voice. I slowly begin to undress; finally getting to the little scrap of black lace between my legs, now damp from my desire, I drop them to my ankles stepping out of them. His deep, animalistic growl fills the room. Inwardly I smile as his fangs elongate; his eyes focused on the steady beating pulse in my neck. Coming up to me he grabs me by the arms and roughly pulls me to him; devouring my mouth as if he’s starved. The kiss is almost brutal in its intensity. Ending the kiss, I make a small sound of disappointment. Holding my head in his hands he turns my face up to him as he makes sure I understand what our safety word will be. He isn’t satisfied with my nod. “Turquoise!” I almost yell out to him. The heady smell of dark vanilla surrounds us. I’m ordered to go to the dresser facing the mirror, I do as I am told; I watch Calin pick up the blindfold and the silk cords; he walks towards me with the grace of a panther. My breathing turns into little pants the unknown driving me wild, craving his touch. He steps up behind me, so close yet not touching me. Our eyes meet in the mirror...

Calin:
Looking at our reflection in the mirror, I lean down and scrape my fangs along her shoulder up to her neck where she leans her head back to offer me the most precious gift of her vein, “Not yet el amor de mi vida, we have all day.” I suck
on her ear, reaching around her squeezing her nipple to a hard peak. Her hips thrust forward. “Lhanna, spread your legs for me. No, wider. That’s it baby.” Picking up one of the cords, I bend down and tie it around her ankle and then secure the other end of the cord to the leg of the dresser. Standing, I grab the other cord and repeat the process on her left ankle. Hearing her gasp as she leans slightly forward to keep her balance and maintain this position it exposes her sheath to me even more. Licking my lips at the beautiful picture before me, her eyes never leaving me. From my place behind her, I run my hands down her sides causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. “So soft baby.” I breath in her ear. She says my name and I shake my head and finger at her; “No talking Dolhanna.” Reaching for the blindfold, I bring it up and place it over her eyes, tying it lightly. “You look so fucking hot like this babe. You are mine for the taking. Remember Dolhanna; no talking and do not take your hands off the dresser...” Rubbing the right butt cheek, “you wouldn’t want me to smack this ass would you?” Reaching around the other side of the dresser I pick up a strawberry and run it across her lips while pressing my hard-on against her hip. “Bite.” Watching as she opens her mouth and takes half the strawberry between her lips, letting out a moan of pure satisfaction, she chews. Offering her the other half, holding it by the leaves, she bites down. My hand goes to her stomach and I start making little circles working my way down to her very wet core. Reaching for another white chocolate dipped fruit, putting it to her lips just as my hand reaches her clit, her ass bucks back against my cock. Closing my eyes I savor the feeling. I need to get a grip. It’s going to be a while before I bury myself deep inside of her. Taking a half step back, placing the stem on the plate. I trail light kisses and nips down her back. I can feel her quiver beneath my hands. Dropping to my knees, I cup that beautiful ass in my hands and bite one cheek than the next hearing give a startled little yelp.

Dolhanna:
Standing in front of the mirror as ordered, I watch as my sexy ass male scrapes his fangs on my shoulder, working his way to my ear. Leaning my head back against his shoulder I offer to nourish him, he tells me to wait. If he took from my
vein now I would cum quick and I would cum hard; THAT is how turned on I am right now. Bringing his hands up he cups my breast squeezing my nipple hard until it turns into a rock hard bud; causing my sheath to weep with need. Spreading my legs as commanded, Calin ties me to the dresser. My legs are spread wide, sucking in a breath, I have to lean slightly forward, my lower back arched in order to maintain my balance. Tying each ankle to a leg on the dresser he begins talking to me. The things he is saying; he is really into this, I am loving this side of him. His fingers and hands are doing wicked things to my skin. Pressing myself back against him he tells me how soft I am. Saying his name, I am reprimanded and reminded that I am not allowed to talk and he reaches for the blindfold. My legs almost gave out. Gently blindfolding me as whispers in my ear only fuels my desire. I can feel his length pressed up against my ass. He is driving me crazy already. Feeling something on my lips he tells me bite. Mmmm, white chocolate covered strawberries. While feeding me, his hands roam lower. Lack of sight has heightened my senses. His fingers reach my clit, by body reacts with a jerk. My need is at a fever pitch; not knowing what is going to do next. All I want is to feel his lips everywhere on my body...

Calin:
Dropping to my knees, my hands on her ass; I pull her toward me slightly. My face a mere breath away from her glistening slit. She smells so fucking good. I lick along her slit, separating her folds with my tongue. Hearing the mewling s
ounds coming from Lhanna and tasting her sweetness almost causes me to unman myself like an untried youth. I continue the long, slow laps with my tongue. Reaching around with my hand, my thumb finds her pearl, swollen and reaching out for my touch. Applying pressure with my thumb on her clit, I put my tongue deep inside of her. That was her undoing; the orgasm that ripped through her body has her bearing down on my mouth, gasping for air. I’m relentless; not giving her any quarter I continue to feast on her pussy. Licking her swollen lips, sucking, kissing, fucking her with my tongue. She rides my tongue with wanton abandon. One of the many reasons I love my female with everything I am. All the while my thumb is still pushing on her clit in small circles...a scream rips from her throat as the next orgasm overtakes her, filling my mouth with her sweet nectar. FUCK! I can feel my cock weeping with the need to be inside of her. Hearing Lhanna begging me to stop, give her minute to recuperate makes me growl deep in my throat. Giving her a few last licks, I stand; still holding onto her hips as she leans down on the dresser, placing her forehead on her crossed arms; panting. Untying the blindfold, she raises her head and stares at me in the reflection of the mirror, her eyes wild, practically glowing they are so green. I smack her ass with the palm of my hand, never breaking eye contact. A shudder runs through her body as a hiss of air leaves her mouth. Untying her ankles, her legs almost gave out on her; scooping her up I carry her to the bed. Laying her down, I crawl over her body, holding her gaze, bare my fangs and strike without warning, pressing my swollen cock into her heat. Lhanna’s entire body bucked at the strike on her vein; my pulls are long and hard. Greedily taking nourishment, I begin a steady rhythm of my hips grinding on her hot core in time to the hard pulls at her neck. Feeling her body tremble beneath me, thrusting her hips up and wrapping her legs around my waist, she grinds against my cock through my jeans, repeating “Please!!” over and and over. Just as I am almost done feeding, she screams out in ecstasy as another orgasm overtakes her body. Sealing the bites, I take a fistful of her hair so her glazed, tear filled eyes meet mine. “Mine, always.” Taking her mouth in a deep kiss, I roll over still holding onto her so she is on top. Rising to her knees, I make quick fucking work of getting my jeans down. My rock hard dick was swollen and dripping pre cum. Lhanna literally impaled herself on me, moving up and down with hard, deep grinding movements.. I’m not going to fucking last. Bunching my hips, I pump hard into her, meeting her stroke for stroke. Turning my head to the side , she sees what I offer; feeling her sharp fangs break my skin is oh so fucking sweet. Her voracious pulls at my vein is too much. I stopped breathing, my heart was fucking pounding hard; a cool tingle went up my spine as my balls tightened and my cock got even harder, “Oh fuck yeah, come with me baby!!” Her sweet little tongue glides over the punctures sealing them. Holding her tightly to me, I feel her orgasm rock her body just as my cock lets loose; pumping my seed deep into her, filling her; while her sheath contracts, milking every last drop out of me, so hot, so damn tight... Collapsing on top of me; still joined, our ragged breathing the only sound in our room for several minutes. The music is still playing softly in the background. Lhanna lifts her head, lightly kissing my lips. Rubbing my hands slowly up and down her back, feeling her little after shocks on my dick. Into my chest she softly speaks...

Dolhanna: “I ALMOST said turquoise when you had me at the dresser. It felt unbelievable Calin.” Stroking his face lovingly I continue; “You kept making me cum; I didn’t think I could take much more of that with my legs spread open like that and try
ing to keep myself upright. YOU were amazing baby....” I start to move against him, my walls seeping with both of our juices. Sitting up on him, I close my eyes and savor the fullness of feeling Calin buried deep inside of me. Opening my eyes, I notice a long feather on the bed. Before I can ask him about it he pushes up hard into me, the feather is forgotten; for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment