T.D.R. 23

Dolhanna: The sheer joy of feeling Calin’s arms around me is too much. I began to cry. Feeling his arms tighten around me I cry even harder. Holding him as close as I can around his neck; never wanting to let him go again. I start sobbing and saying I’m sorry and he will be a wonderful pahpa, I want his young, kissing his face all over in between the crying and apologies. Finally settling down somewhat, he looks at me and his eyes are glassy; full of emotion. “Baby, I was wrong to walk out on you. Yeah, I was madder than hell when I found the vial. Promise me to never make a decision like that again without talking to me. I never, NEVER should have left you. It was a fucked up thing to do and even more so to end up at Death Ring. Dolhanna, mi vida, mi corazón” Placing his hands on my cheeks, thumbs gently stroking, he lowers his head; my lips part ready for the feel of his on mine; it’s been too damn long. I feel myself pool with moisture and my legs begin to shake. Our lips are only a breath apart, my hands on his massive chest. I can feel his heart pounding under my palms; his shaft is growing larger and harder between our bodies. I wiggle against him. Whispering his name, he lets out a low growl as his mouth finally claims mine in a ruthless, possessive kiss. Our tongues intertwined, this kiss was everything that had yet to be said; unending love, pleading forgiveness, making a promise…. clinging to each other as the kiss deepens and becomes extreme in its intensity, Calin turns me leaning me up against the shower wall. The water is pouring down both our bodies from the right. Moaning as he brutally continues to kiss me his hands are at my breasts pulling on my nipples turning them into sensitive hard peaks. I am so close to cumming.



Calin: Pulling Lhanna into my arms as she begins to sob, throwing her arms around my neck in a death grip, I bury my face in her neck as I feel a burning sensation behind my eyelids. Kissing her cheek, she is crying and kissing me all over my face saying she is sorry, she wants young. She loves me. Looking at her, seeing how distraught she was tears me in two. I tell her how sorry I am, I say what I need to so she knows that I love her, I always will and that I was wrong to react the way I did. Placing my hands on either side of the most beautiful face ever, looking into those shimmering green eyes, my thumbs gently stroke her cheek. My heart is thundering. I need to kiss her it’s been too long, too damn long. Our lips barely touching, Lhanna barely breathes out my name. “Calin.” That was all I needed to hear. Growling, I take hold of the back of her neck crushing my mouth to hers, possessing her, marking her as mine. Our tongues do that ancient dance as old as time…she tastes so damn sweet. The kiss intensifies; I can smell her arousal. The scent causes my cock to surge between us, demanding her attention. Placing her back up against the wall, not breaking the kiss, I start playing with her nipples, pulling at them, rubbing, and pinching them until they are as hard as pebbles. Breaking the kiss, Lhanna whimpers as she begins rubbing herself against me. Looking deep in her eyes my fangs elongate drastically. Her blood is calling to me; I can taste her, my mouth waters at the thought. Placing my hands on her toned ass and lifting her up, she wraps her legs around my hips. The head of my cock knows the way home…her lips are swollen with need and she already drips for me. Gripping her ass firmly, I bury myself into her fully, all the way, she cries out looking into my eyes. Watching her eyes glaze over with need I pump into her again. “Oh fuck yeah baby…I need you so damn bad!” Licking her lips as I continue my slow deep thrusts up into her, she turns her head to the side offering her vein to me. Nuzzling her neck I lick her at vein; without hesitation I strike. Lhanna gasps; I am rougher than I normally would be. She takes it in stride and is grinding her hot pussy on my cock. Taking long hard swallows in time to rhythm I set I feel her walls start to clench. They are milking me, pulsating and alive as if pulling me deeper into her. I take a few more hard pulls and close the bite. Feeling the familiar tingle at the base of my spine, I know I’m going to come. I want us to come together. Pressing her harder up against the shower wall I let go of her ass and her arms tighten around my neck as I placine my hands on either side of her head against the wall. My thighs bunching up, I lunge even harder inside of her. “You feel so good baby. Let me feed you, take from me.” No words, no warning. I feel the sharp stab deep in my neck. Her need is as great as mine. Slowing my rhythm to a teasing slide of steady in and out while my female takes everything I have to offer. Feeling her sucking at my neck, her core starting to milk me again, I’m holding on. Feeling her fingernails dig into my shoulders, I can’t hold out, just as she licks the punctures closed, my balls harden and slam up to my body, my spine stiffens and I come with a force that is staggering yelling “oh fuck baby!!” just as Lhanna’ s body stiffens, her eyes closing tight are pussy tightens and I feel the convulsions going on inside of her as I feel her inner damn burst. Our combined orgasms running down my thighs, washed away by the shower.

Walking out of the bathroom, a flick of my wrist and the hypnotic sound of Enigma fills the room. Looking down into Lhanna’s eyes I simply say “Dance with me.” I don’t care that we are only dressed in towels. Still hard and wanting my female badly, we begin moving to the music, never breaking eye contact. Her skin is warm and soft to my touch. Her dark vanilla musk scent assails me. It’s headier than any wine. Taking her arms from around me, I gaze at her mating rings. I reaffirm my mating vows to her. Kissing her rings I watch as her eyes tear up and a beautiful smile lights up her face. Taking my right hand into hers she lovingly strokes the black titanium and black diamonds and in her beautiful voice says: “I`d give you the blood of my heart. I pledge to you that yours will be the name I cry aloud in the night and the eyes into which I smile each new day. . Always will I see you through the eyes of love. I promise to honor you above all others. Our love is never-ending, and we will remain, forevermore, equals in our mating. I shall be a shield for your back and you for mine. I shall not slander you, nor you me. When we quarrel we shall do so in private and tell no strangers our grievances. This is my mating vow to you.” Looking up at me tears rolling down her cheeks, “Never again will I forget as well.” My own eyes are full of unshed tears. She kisses my mated band, turning her face to me, I plunge my hands in her hair, feeling the silky length through my fingers, lowering my head to taste her lips once again. The towels drop to the floor. Lifting Lhanna into my arms I lay her on the bed as the lust between us burns hot, insatiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment