T.D.R. 19

Calin: Standing in the knee deep under ground spring, I wash the dirt, blood and sweat from my body. The cramp that rips through my gut is another reminder that I need to feed soon; I'm missing my female. There, I said it out loud, at least in my head anyway. The thought of Dolhanna causes my shaft to start to harden and my fangs elongate. Shaking my head hard, I need to concentrate on the here and now. My anger has dissipated somewhat. Rodmyn has been here before. He seems to have a real issue with Weasel. Viho is never far behind me and I'm sure he's fucking nearby now; watching my back. I'm going to have to just deal with those two being here. Where Rodman went off too is anybody's fucking guess. He's supposed to be with Lhanna. Me and him gonna have a fucking chat about that as soon as I see him again. Finishing up, I walk out of the water; I left my leathers on, only pair I have with me needing to get them clean as well; they will dry quick enough. I need to ready myself for the next match.....

No comments:

Post a Comment