T.D.R. 14

Dolhanna: Pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace, I can't understand why I haven't heard from Viho and Rodmyn. It's been almost 24 hours since they left. Did they find him?? Has something happened to Calin? If that where the case then I would know. No matter how angry he may be at me, we still have that bond that connects us. I would know if something terrible had happened. The thought causes my heart to thump hard in my chest, making it hard to breathe. Shaking my head, putting a hand to my chest to try and slow the rapid beat, I tell myself to get it to hell together.... I try reaching out to Calin again; earlier I manage to get to him and I felt such anger and hurt coming from him. Because of me. Then he blocked me out again. I need to talk to him. Where the hell are they?? Going to the coffee table I pick up my cell and call Roddy. Damn it!! right to voicemail, leaving him a message, I hang up and dial Viho. Shit! Right to voicemail as well... Flopping down on the couch, dropping the phone next to me, I absently pet Bears head and watch as Jewels chews on a bone. Sighing heavily, I know I can't sit and wait much longer. My leathers and weapons are at the ready. Something better damn well give and soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment