06 C. R. - Dolhanna goes after Calin

Dolhanna: Walking deeper into the orchard; I no longer feel Calin here. Closing my eyes I concentrate; reaching out to him…. The beach. Vaporing to the location on the beach where I sense him, the lapping of the waves is a soothing balm. We both love the ocean. Seeing him emerge like a God from the water I watch as he makes his way toward his clothes. “Babe, we need to talk.”

Calin:
I can’t believe Vi just flat out said no. I need to clear my head and a late swim would be the thing to get me fucking straight again. I’ve always loved the ocean. When we can we will be taking a nice vaca after this cluster fuck is squared away. Coming out of the water, pushing my hair back from my face as I walk to where I left my clothes in a pile, I hear Lhanna soft declaration. Looking up at her in the moonlight, “Yeah, we do.”

Dolhanna:
Sitting down on the warm sand, pulling Calin down to sit next to me. Looking at him, I know he is hurting by Viho’s quick rejection to come back with us. Staring out into the waves, I say: “You were a bit harsh on him don’t you think?? You know he’s been through hell and back. You could have been a bit more tactful Calin.” Turning my head to face him I reach up a brush a lock of hair back from his face. "Before you tell me I don’t understand, I do. He’s your closest friend. You were Calin talking to Viho. Not General de la Cruz talking to one of your warriors. You need to calm down and go back and talk to him babe. He is going to need time as well…."

Calin:
Sitting next to Lhanna she starts talking. I hear everything she has said. She’s right. I let my emotions for my friend get the best of me. I was not the commander of the Royal Garda that I should have been. She reaches up pushing hair off my face; I turn into her palm and kiss it. A heavy sigh escapes my lips; “you’re right Lhanna. I shouldn’t have lost my fucking cool. This is too important to not have him come back with us. He’s a daywalker, he can get in and out of places without ever being detected. He can help train the recruits that Tee is listing to bring up from the TC."

Dolhanna:
Well both you males need time to cool off. You can talk later or tomorrow. Be calm and can talk through it rationally. My stomach starts to rumble; "I’m starving baby; I want something exotic for dinner….what do you feel like??" Smiling sexy at him....

Calin:
‎"Yeah, I guess I owe him an apology…..Just didn’t expect a no like that. Me and Viho will work this out babe. Sorry I lost my cool." Hearing her stomach growl I pop an eyebrow and laugh. "You want something exotic huh? I got exotic for you… " Waggling my eyebrows at her then pulling her to her feet, she smacks my arm and we vapor back to the house….

No comments:

Post a Comment